Disc harrow double-row semi-trailed sectional mounted for surface tillage
Products: Disc harrow mounted semi - trailed sectional double - row 4 m - transport width of the frame, buy from the manufacturer in Russia, Krasnodar
The disc harrow is designed for shallow soil cultivation to a depth of 15 cm, weed control, chopping and incorporation of crop residues, rejuvenation of meadows and pastures.
The harrow is designed to work on all soils with soil moisture no more than 40% , a slope of the field surface no more than 100, soil hardness in the treated layer no more than 3.5 MPa.
|Model||Number of working bodies||Capture width||Traction power of the tractor||Weight||Performance|
|PM - 6x2 N||46 pcs||5.94 m||180 ÷ 230 l / s||4640 kg||8.02 ha / hour|
|PM - 7x2 N||54 pc||6.98 m||220 ÷ 270 l / s||5100 kg||9.42 ha / hour|
|PM - 8x2 N||62 pc||8.02 m||250 ÷ 310 l / s||5655kg||10.83 ha / hour|
|PM - 9x2 N||66 pc||8.55 m||300 ÷ 330 l / s||5900kg||11.54 ha / hour|
- Produced by LLC DIAS for tractors of medium and high power from 180 hp to 350 hp, with a working width of 6 to 9 meters.
- In contrast to the modular design, where the wings are "fastened" rigidly to the main frame, in the sectional design, the wings are articulated and can be raised or lowered by means of hydraulic cylinders.
- The transport width of such tools is 4 m.
- The distance between the posts in a row is 260 mm, the distance between the rows is 1000 mm, they are completed with cut - out discs “DROP” Æ 560 mm patented by DIAS LLC.
- The frame of the frame is made of pipe 150x100x6 mm. The “rack - frame glass” interface is serviceable, which prevents it from coking.
- They are used on cultivated fields in all agroclimatic zones, on all types of soils, except for very stony soils, for main and pre - sowing cultivation in the system of minimum tillage, as well as for stubble cultivation and weed control.
- Hinged all - frame
- All - frame and modular
- Semi - trailed sectional
- Semi - trailer type "Butterfly"
The company produces:
- Disc harrow
- Stubble plows
- Rotary technology
- Combined technique
- Sprayer - spreader
- Other machinery
- Spare parts for agricultural machinery
- Lighting poles and metal structures