Semi-trailed elastomeric disc cultivator "Spring" for surface tillage to a depth of 12 cm. Frame width 2.5 m.
Products: Disc cultivator "Choper" semi - trailed "Butterfly" for surface tillage to a depth of 12 cm. Frame width 2.5 m. Buy price from manufacturer in Russia, Krasnodar
The disc harrow BDM - 6BE is a semi - trailed sectional structure made according to the "butterfly" design, which provides a transport width of the tool of 2.5 m and allows transporting the tool on public roads without escort.
|Model||Number of working bodies||Capture width||Traction power of the tractor||Weight||Performance|
|LDE - 4 B||30 pcs||3.75 m||180 ÷ 230 l / s||4670 kg||2.7 - 7.5 ha / hour|
|LDE - 5 B||38 pcs||4.75 m||220 ÷ 270 l / s||5400 kg||3.9 - 9.5 ha / hour|
|LDE - 6 B||46 pcs||5.75m||250 ÷ 310 l / s||5915 kg||4.2 - 11.4 ha / hour|
- The disc harrow BDM - 6BE is a semi - trailed sectional structure made according to the "butterfly" design, which provides a transport width of the tool of 2.5 m and allows transporting the tool on public roads without escort.
- The harrow is equipped with lighting equipment and wheel chocks.
- The harrow is equipped with two rows of discs (DROP disc Ø560 mm / Disc "Bellota" Ø514 mm) working "point - blank" mounted on tines with elastomeric suspension. The disc hubs have a "maintenance - free" design, which significantly reduces the labor intensity of the tool maintenance. Disks in a row are installed with a disc gap equal to 250 mm, which led to a decrease in the bottom ridge and ridge surface of the field after the passage of the tool. It is possible to adjust the offset of the rows of discs relative to each other for better and more efficient processing.
- Support wheels at the front of the implement allow you to more accurately maintain a given working depth.
- On both sides of the harrow there are bumpers adjustable in height and reach, which return the soil thrown by the discs into the zone of the cultivated strip, thereby preventing the formation of ridges and depressions along the edges of the cultivation.
- The stand on an elastomeric suspension allows you to bend around obstacles during operation, eliminating the failure of the tool, and also reduces shock loads on the cutting unit, significantly increasing the reliability of the tool and at the same time allowing processing at higher speeds, thereby achieving high productivity with excellent processing quality.
- When the harrow is working, the stand vibrates due to the elasticity of elastomeric elements, which contributes to additional crumbling of the soil and a decrease in tractive effort, and also contributes to the self - cleaning of the discs when working on wet soils.
- The double spiral - slatted roller with a tangential inclination of the bar and the opposite winding direction ensures the best crumbling and leveling of the soil. The roller is designed without a central shaft, which reduces the clogging of the roller without losing strength.
- All adjustable assemblies are equipped with dial gauges for quick and easy implement adjustment.
- The disc harrow BDM - 6BE is designed for surface tillage to a depth of 12 cm, destruction of weeds, crushing crop residues, creating a mulch layer on the surface.
- BDM - 6BE is used in all agro - climatic zones, on all types of soils, including those subject to wind and water erosion with a moisture content of up to 40% , including slightly stony ones. It is especially effectively used for stubble plowing, weed control, main and pre - sowing cultivation in the system of minimum tillage.
- BDM - 6BE is aggregated with an agricultural tractor of traction class 4 . . . 5 tons. and engine power 250 . . . 310 hp.
The company produces:
- Disc harrow
- Stubble plows
- Rotary technology
- Combined technique
- Sprayer - spreader
- Other machinery
- Spare parts for agricultural machinery
- Lighting poles and metal structures